|Address||Rosses Upper, Sligo, Co. Sligo, R. Ireland.|
|Amenities||Solas Spa & Wellness Centre 24hs. Room Service, Free High-speed Internet|
|Type||4 star Hotel|
Surrounded by the wild and beautiful countryside of Rosses Point, the Radisson BLU Hotel & Spa in Sligo is an easy 5 minutes drive to Sligo's city centre.
Business travellers will find Finisklin Business Park just minutes away while leisure travellers can enjoy the many galleries, pubs playing traditional music and stunning landscapes that inspired the poets W.B. Yeats and his brother, Jack B. Yeats.
- The hotel is 10 kilometres from Sligo Airport and is just 3 kilometres from Sligo's city centre.
- All our 132 rooms, suites and business class rooms are equipped with high-quality amenities such as Vogue mattresses from Respa.
- Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for all guests and meeting delegates.
- Guests can enjoy a game of golf at Rosses Point, just minutes from the hotel with miles of sandy beach, rugged coastline and stunning views.
- Solas Spa & Wellness Centre is the ultimate in pampering experiences and offers an impressive thermal suite featuring a Razul, seven creatively designed treatment rooms, balneotherapy and a dry floatation tank. All bookings for Solas Spa & Wellness Centre to be made in advance.
- Solas Spa uses the exceptional E'SPA product range and Jane Iredale make-up.
- Classiebawn Restaurant features the very best of local produces and serves eclectic dishes alongside spectacular views of Sligo Bay.
- The Benwisken Bar is the perfect place to relax after a long day, while Memory Harbour Lounge is ideal for a drink and a view across the bay.
- The hotel has 11 meeting rooms and can host weddings, cocktail parties and conferences.